Do You Care Enough to Deserve Your Customer’s Business?

Posted: March 22, 2013 in Business Posts, Uncategorized
Tags: , , ,

I have been having many conversations lately that made me think of this video I shot awhile ago. Even though it is a couple of years old, it is still very relevant today.

Are you expecting your customers to do business with you or are you taking steps to ensure that they WANT to do business with you? In an age when connecting with and caring about people is easier than ever, if you don’t care enough, someone else definitely will.

Advertisements
Comments
  1. Loui Brignet says:

    I agree I go above and beyond for my customers always have, even installing free samples , leave a lot of info and specs, references you name it ! Problem is lots of customers want something for nothing, and don’t or won’t appreciate what your trying to do for them ! Saving them money !!! Long term

    • Loui Brignet says:

      I always try to do the ” right thing ” by any customer, always being honest , I’m about quality Not price ! Quality, Service, Expertise, Experience !!! Not Mr Low Baller

  2. I agree with you Louis that some people might take advantage, but you have to operate your business based on the 95% that are not that way and handle the other 5% on a case by case basis. I have seen so many people structure their business to make sure the 5% do not take advantage that they disenfranchise the other 95% that never intended to.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s